KEEP THE FREEZING WINTER OUT
STAY WARM AND SAFE INDOORS
When the mercury drops and the winter freeze arrives, getting a service check of your home heating appliances can make all the difference. Whatever your heating setup might be our team can ensure it operates at optimal efficiency and effectiveness as well as safely.
Whether it's Ducted Heating, a Wall Furnace or a Space Heater we have a thorough service and safety check procedure to suit.
Most people are not aware of the real dangers of CO poisoning which is a odourless, colourless gas omitted from a ducted heater when the gasses are not burning correctly can potentially be lethal to the members of your household. Gas ducted heaters accumulates lint and dust inside the unit. It is highly recommended for regular maintenance to keep the heater in tip top running condition.
Call now (1300 36 44 36) or fill out our Booking Form to organise a service for your Gas Ducted Heater , Space Heater or Wall Furnace to ensure it continues to perform safely and effectively.
The Technician will clean the combustion chamber of the unit.
If it has a pilot light they will check the pilot light turns on correctly and check the ignition flame is lighting properly.
- Check that the fan comes on correctly
- Check that the unit doesn’t go into over temp
- Check the heater safeties (cuts out and comes on as required)
- Check the units wiring is in a good condition
- Test the unit CO levels and check they are safe
- Check (and clean if required) the return air vent
- Check the unit integrity including the flue
- Check for any gas leaks throughout the system
Service Call - All up a routine service generally takes approx. 30-45 minutes