- Appliance Servicing
- Brands We Service
- About Us
Protect Your Home and Family from the Dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a highly toxic gas that is odourless and colourless that can leak from gas-powered appliances if they are not properly installed, maintained or vented. Carbon monoxide leaks can have serious health consequences, and even low levels of exposure over an extended period of time can cause health problems.
If you suspect an appliance of yours has a leak, or you haven’t had a professional run a safety check within the last 12 months, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1300 36 44 36, or fill in our contact form.Contact Us
The tricky part with recognising the symptoms of CO poisoning is that they are similar to other common ailments. There are some telltale signs that often affect the young, old, and vulnerable, including, but not limited to:
Another important sign is when everyone in a dwelling is simultaneously showing the same symptoms.
If you feel as though you’re experiencing these symptoms, it’s important to seek medical attention and not return to the areas in which you think have been exposed until the appliances have been tested by professionals.
As a general rule of thumb, you should get your property tested once every 12 months if you have gas-powered appliances (which most homes do).
Some other times in which you might want to consider a CO test:
We offer a complete CO testing service where we test and determine if any of your appliances are leaking harmful levels of carbon monoxide.
Our process covers the following steps:
Carbon monoxide poisoning is dangerous and very common. Here are a handful of stories that have made headlines in the media.