SHOW YOUR HEATER SOME LOVE
SERVICE YOUR HEATER TODAY
Do you check the safety and reliability of your home heating regularly? It's so easy to take it for granted. But getting a service check of your home heating appliances is very important. Whatever your heating setup, our team can ensure it operates at optimal efficiency and most importantly safely. So don't neglect those hard working household heaters, show them you care, get them checked today. An unchecked or maintained appliance can be dangerous or even fatal.
As we like to say, A happy heater equals a happy home!
Whether it's Ducted Heating, a Panel Heater, Wall Furnace, Boiler or a Space Heater we have a thorough service and safety check procedure to suit.
Most people are not aware of the real dangers of CO poisoning which is a odourless, colourless gas omitted from a Ducted Heater when the gasses are not burning correctly can potentially be lethal to the members of your household. Gas ducted heaters accumulates lint and dust inside the unit. It is highly recommended for regular maintenance to keep the heater in tip top running condition.
The Technician will clean the combustion chamber of the unit.
If it has a pilot light they will check the pilot light turns on correctly and check the ignition flame is lighting properly.
CHECKING THE UNIT OPERATIONS
- Check that the fan comes on correctly
- Check that the unit doesn’t go into over temp
- Check the heater safeties (cuts out and comes on as required)
- Check the units wiring is in a good condition
- Test the unit CO levels and check they are safe
- Check (and clean if required) the return air vent
- Check the unit integrity including the flue
- Check for any gas leaks throughout the system
Service Call - All up a routine service generally takes approx. 30-45 minutes